It's Will's band called Masters, Mates, & Pilots. Billy has just been standing in as a bassist until they found one on a permanent basis. Which yay for them, they finally did. I believe he is a good sir by the name of Seven. Yeah no joke. Haven't yet met Mr. Seven. I'm sure he is gr
eat. Anyway, the boys played the Mars Bar in Seattle. I tagged along with Billy and Will as the "manager/roadie." Mostly manager though cause, lets face it I can't carry most that crap with these weakly arms...ahhh sadness. Any which way I took a massive amount of pics for Billy since he is usually the one behind the camera and rarely gets a pic of himself playing.
Oh yeah and my new coworker Annie came to the show too. She's a cutie and a heaven sent as she is a single workaholic with no life much like myself! Yay for Annie!
As did Jefe. He is awesome. But I didn't get a pic of him. But here is a pic of me and Andrew. He is a friend of Will's. Andrew is also a cutie! Also the first person to ever steal my phone number.


Yeah so that was my weekend. Great music and not enough sleep! I think I finally rolled in home around like 2am...yay! Well check em out at www.myspace.com/mastersmatesandpilots. They are probably one of the most talented local bands I have ever heard!
3 comments:
I am SOO glad you have a blog! I never even realized how much I missed you until I can check up on you now. Let me know if you'll ever be around IF or San Diego or Moscow, ID - because I'll be all over those places over the next year or so (mostly the last two). Buh-bye. :)
Laura
HA! So remember once upon a time when we decided that track number SEVEN on that Avril Lavigne soundtrack was written about your life...and for a while we attempted to get people to start calling you SEVEN...how ironic that you now know someone who is named SEVEN!
You are looking stinkin gorgeous girl!!! Love the pics of you!
Post a Comment