A series of unfortunate events

Friday, July 25, 2008

Memories

Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.
It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

6 comments:

lisa said...

Just one memory? But we have billions! I was just flipping through my photo album and looking at all the millions of pictures I have of us. Oh, California! 'Member that movie we were watching about the psycho truck driver that was stalking those other kids. And then we heard sirens by the condo and totally freaked out!? That was funny.

lisa said...

and 'member the "I Love Peter Stapley" shirts? I wonder what he is up to?...

lisa said...

Oh, and 'member that one time I spit root beer out all over in your car...and pretty much choked on root beer anytime I would try to do root beer "shots"? That's more of a Lisa memory, but still funny!

Danny and Kaelynn Baird said...

One of my favorite memories was before Thanksgiving when we all took a trip to the dollar store, bought santa hats, and then walked around the mall and were being total nerds and we got so many dirty looks for having Christmas hats on in November. I think I still have the pictures that we took from that.

jayme said...

Remember when I flicked an ant off of the blanket and it landed in your mouth.

APRIL DAVIS said...

oh, the flood of memories...well, the first that came to my mind was driving way too fast out in osgood in the pontiac trying to get to school on time...then there was us stopping those boys on 17th street to make out with them and mine didn't taste good so we left...and then there is girls camp-involving panties, bras, and a whole lot of toilet paper in the middle of the night...oh and the new batch of kittens at your parents house.. oh and the biggest of all-THE SNOW SHACK and a certain Taylor Wight waiting for you and your purple thong...oh my gosh that was so funny. I do miss you. We got into so much fun trouble. mmmm...good times...