So I'm really not that good at keeping this thing updated seeing as I don't have internet except at work cause I am to lazy to go buy a wireless card for my compy. I actually have yet to hook up my compy at my new residence....not that I really need to spend anymore time on a computer seeing as I spend about 50 hours a week on one for work purposes. Good times. So gradually I am going to try and post old events in my life as to keep peoples (aka Jacko) updated on said events.
So this loverly post here will be about my new ride! So I've been wanting to get a new car for a long while now or at least when I had to go back to driving it after the mazda. Now my old car which was a buick century was and can only be described as a grannymobile. It drove nice and what not and was very spacious, but at the cost of being as freakin huge as a tuna boat! But I kept it around for so long cause it was just more financially advisable seeing as I had no car payments and has always been in pretty good working order...for the most part. Windows are really overrated anyhow eh. But as was I, I decided it was time I did the same and bootkick things of my past to the curb and get the vehicular I have been wanting for years now. And what better time than when the choice is now all mine again. So this last memorial day I went and picked up my new sexy beast of a truck.
A series of unfortunate events
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sweetness! That's a great new ride you have! Have fun with all the bear necessities! :)
XTERRAs are the best! I have a red 2002 named Roxy. She isn't as pimped as yours (nice rims, by the way!), but she's still pretty sexy! Yours and mine could be friends...they would make beautiful Xterra babies!
Post a Comment