And no I am not a dice. Does it look like I have 6 sides!? Seriously people. Not too shabby for cutting out felt circles and taping them too me. Like I said...minimal effort.
Well after work I headed to a dance party thingamajig out at some barn. And I'm not going to lie, compared to the parties I used to work for Travis this was LAME. And thats an understatement. Sad but true. There were maybe a hundred people here and at Travis' parties there was close to a thousand, if not more. I think he said last year there was about 1500. Oh how I miss AZ. But I still had a blast hangin with my girls Carey and Claire, who were stunning as Carmen Sandiego and Supergirl, respectively. There are pictures of these events, but not currently in my possession, so when I get those I will post them up for ya!
2 comments:
I LOVE your costume. :) You look so cute, but you know that. I'm glad you had a sort of fun Halloween. I'm sure it wasn't as LAME as ours. :) We didn't even have 100 people...just...9...you make me feel so old. :) Love ya girl. We miss you.
The kid is haunting me, I'm telling you. It's starting to freak me out. Oh, and so weird to listen to all their songs, can I just tell you? I haven't listened to their stuff in like 4 years and all of a sudden there it is. Weird. I would love to come to Seattle some day to visit. It would be so fun. You're always more then welcome here in hott and dry St George. I love your costume too by the way. I miss you like always...kisses
Post a Comment